Friday, June 12, 2015

here's looking at you kid















































































































































This post is all about the inspiration I find in people, their stories, their purpose and I would say that it is these very same reasons that I am drawn to the field of psychology and wellbeing. 

For those of you who follow edie, you will know that I am currently recruiting people for my 4th year psychology research project on mindfulness + subjective wellbeing and my hope is that I can create a meaningful piece of research that speaks to others, inspires others and motivates others.

For more information regarding my research project please head to the studies Facebook page:

Or you can jump right in and access the survey and the accompanying plain language statement (describes the purpose, aims & procedure):

with gratitude and kindness xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment