Friday, July 1, 2011

my style signature...












At this point my wardrobe is starting to rival that of johnny cash's and that got me thinking.


i tend to keep buying the same pieces over and over again. there's the  love of leather, the search for the perfect oversized white tee, the little black everything, all that glitters AND is gold, chambray shirts, ankle wedges and leopard print to the point where i could actually wear an entire outfit head to toe and lurk about calling myself the 'ca'razy jungle cat lady'... 


then there's my make up... lashes coated in layers of the blackest black mascara, Nars orgasm set to blush, and just to mix it up i like to switch between a winged liner with a nude lip and a gold dust lid with a red lip... very chamaeleonesque of me!


these are my staples, my auto pilot go to gals but before i turn into that old lady at the bus stop with the beehive and drawn on eyebrows i have consciously decided to try and buy more colour hence the pops of neon pinks and electric blues, subtle greys and lipstick reds and hold onto your hats ladies because i even bought a hot pink lippie to throw a real spanner in the works... 


the important bits: topshop leopard coat, t by alexander wang white tee, rumi neely from fashiontoast, asos leopard belt, t by alexander wang ruched long sleeve dress, bec&bridge cross my heart skirt, friend of mine wedges, one teaspoon chambray shirt, house of baulch boxy chain necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment